Monday, March 30, 2009

JACOB'S SONG


Jonggrayr
It's a long road we're into
a winding and rough road
and the wind of glory has come and go
hurtin' this heart so bad



Graceportr

But when you came I felt the music
makes me forget all the fears
I'm in a valley, walkin' so fine
your sweetness touches my ears

Mehoney_at_batangas


Though far, far from my sight
is the reason of this life
I've seen so early the lit of your light
so GOD I thank you - you gave me




Wedding_daymarch231998
Raquel, (So) there'll be no storm

strong enough to stop me
I'll take these steps because I know, I believe

She trusts me and she'll be there
Please my LORD make us be there

Mehoneybaguio


Seven years for me is one day
another seven would be another day
just promise me LORD make her be there. I will be there
I want her be...mine....forever.

Mar. 9, 1996 between 3-4 pm Jong's composition he gave it to me on our 1st month anniv.
This used to be our wedding song but we got married on a civil rites. Well, we're still planning for a church wedding and when that day comes then you'll finally hear our song...





No comments:

Post a Comment